Helping Families Navigate The U.S. Immigration System.
One Step At A Time
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Naturalization Law
- J1 Visas
Susan Saliba has exclusively practiced immigration law in the United States for nearly ten years. She focuses her practice in the areas of family and employment based immigration, in addition naturalization and complex naturalization cases.
Attorney Saliba has extensive experience representing clients nation-wide before the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for adjustment of status interviews, naturalization exams, interviews and appeals. She represents clients before the U.S. State Department (through the National Visa Center, and United States Embassies and Consulates overseas), and assists people with all consular processing services. In addition, Attorney Saliba represents employees and employers before the U.S. Department of Labor. She is a graduate of Boston College and Suffolk University Law School, where she concentrated in International Law.
Prior to founding the law firm that bears her name, Attorney Saliba worked as an Associate Attorney at highly regarded immigration firms in both Boston, Massachusetts and Cleveland, Ohio. During this time, her work focused heavily on assisting physicians with complex circumstances requiring J-1 waivers and approval by the U.S. State Department before ultimately adjusting status to Permanent Residence and getting U.S. Citizenship.
Attorney Saliba is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, the Norfolk County Bar Association, and the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA).
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 2004
- Major: Concentration in International Law
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts
- B.A. - 1996
- Major: Political Science
- Nonprofits in Norfolk & Suffolk counties, legal advocacy & assistance, 2007 to Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2005 to Present
- Massachusetts Bar Association, Member, 2007 to Present
- Norfolk County Bar Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Massachusetts, 2007
- Ohio, 2005
- Best Oral Advocate, Honorable Mention, Section Competition
- Jurisprudence Award for Excellent Achievement in the Study of Contracts