If you are a foreign citizen or national seeking citizenship, the process involved in becoming an American citizen is more complex than you may think. Paperwork is plentiful. Interviews are probing, and investigations are thorough. You need an experienced and skilled attorney committed to personalized legal representation and attention to every detail.
Helping Our Clients Achieve Their Goals Of Being American Citizens
At our firm, we are employment- and family-based immigration lawyers. For more than a decade, we have helped people just like you through the challenging bureaucratic steps required in citizenship applications. From the initial applications to the swearing-in ceremonies, we remain at the side of our clients.
Naturalization is one way in which people can obtain U.S. citizenship. The process is complex and generally involves many issues, including the following:
- Continuously residing or having a physical presence in the United States
- Residing in a United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) District prior to filing
- Possessing the ability to read, write and speak English
- Having knowledge and understanding of United States history and its government
- Adhering to the principles of the United States Constitution
- Holding a favorable disposition toward the United States
- Possessing good moral character
Contact A Knowledgeable Naturalization Attorney Today
For a free initial consultation over the phone, or at our office or a location of your choosing, fill out our intake form or call us at 781-742-7327.
After-hours appointments and Arabic translation services are available upon request.