Naturalization Is A Complex Process
Helping Our Clients Achieve Their Goals Of Being American Citizens
At our firm, we are employment- and family-based immigration lawyers. For more than a decade, we have helped people just like you through the challenging bureaucratic steps required in citizenship applications. From the initial applications to the swearing-in ceremonies, we remain at the side of our clients.
Naturalization is one way in which people can obtain U.S. citizenship. The process is complex and generally involves many issues, including the following:
- Continuously residing or having a physical presence in the United States
- Residing in a United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) District prior to filing
- Possessing the ability to read, write and speak English
- Having knowledge and understanding of United States history and its government
- Adhering to the principles of the United States Constitution
- Holding a favorable disposition toward the United States
- Possessing good moral character
Contact A Knowledgeable Naturalization Attorney Today
After-hours appointments and Arabic translation services are available upon request.